Monday, March 4, 2013

Deleted Scenes

The Black Lab


I regret missing out on this show, but I'm not exactly in the neighborhood any more.  The Black Lab brought the legendary Blueprint to Seattle this month, and along with the Th3rdz (Oldominion), Fatal Lucciauno (Sportn'Life), and The Sharp 5, they put on what I can only imagine to be a spectacular show.  Fortunately for me, and for you, they also put out this ill compilation featuring new music from the artists - Fatal, Blueprint, Nathan Wolfe, the Th3rdz, and Jewels Hunter.  Joining them on musical accompaniment are Maker, Jake One, Phreewil, 10.4 Rog, Kuddie Fresh, and others.  Hunter and Phreewil come with the sickest beats in my opinion - Psychedelic, dark, and rough.  The Black Lab is a conglomerate I've been recently delving into in a heavy sort of way, and this latest release does not disappoint in the least.  If you're unfamiliar with the crew, or 206 music, this is as good as any a place to dip your toes.  And dang, Lucciauno is a monster, the scariest dude in Seattle.  

No comments:

Post a Comment