Sunday, February 5, 2012

Neila...


One of our all-time favorite emcees and human beings needs some help.  Let's all contribute what we can!  Our thoughts are with her here at beetbak.




Hey beautiful people, Please spread the word! I need to raise 5,000 to pay bills and keep my job but more importantly MY BENEFITS as I am still at the hospital once a week! To do this I am offering my record or my book for donations as low as $1 each but you would have to pay for shipping and the box if you are getting vinyl the box is $1 and it ships for about 2.50 and the book ships for about 2.35 and the envelope is .75 cents so keep that in mind! ANY orders would help, every dollar counts...THANKS so much and I LOVE you all!To order send me BOTH your email and physical addy to my mailbox:)
 ·  ·  · 3 hours ago · 


No comments:

Post a Comment