Sunday, January 15, 2012

Bring That Beat Back Vol. 1

A 206 Hip Hop Compilation

It's no mystery that I love to hype my town's hip hop past, but Seattle's current roster of talent is equally brilliant.  Now more than ever before, the hip hop of 206 is shining.  So I thought it would be fitting to throw together a comp of current (and by "current" I mean in the last 10 years) notable acts that have been in my rotation lately.  

Track List:
1. Everett - Foscil and Specs
2. L's Up - Spac3man
3. HeadCrack - Tulsi
4. Gunwise - Jace Ecaj
5. Yesterday feat. Marissa - D. Black
6. Be Easy feat. Yirim Seck - Silas Blak
7. The 1-2 - Beyond Reality
8. It's That feat. Geologic - Gabriel Teodros
9. Crushes Heaven feat. Macklemore - Abyssinian Creole
10. Until The Day I Die feat. Tone Capone - The Naturals
11. Escape Society - Khingz
12. Chuch - Shabazz Palaces
13. Caution feat. Mari Sol - Piece
14. Paper Cutz - Specs One
15. Demons - Felicia Loud and the Soul

No comments:

Post a Comment