Sunday, April 17, 2011

Request... Get Ready To Rumble


Rumble Pac

Request... I honestly can't offer too much info on Rumble Pac, except that Cali Ragz AKA Mister CR was a member. I think another member of the Eastside Badstads, maybe Misfit, was a member as well. I'm not sure though. From what I can tell, they're no longer in effect as a unit. Apparently there's some name-calling involved. Sigh. The album's tight though, sounding like only an Afterlife production can. From 2002. Lend them your ears.


Edit: Anonymous said: From what I understand, Misfit went to prison (he's doing a 40 year bid for some reason or another) at which point CR and Versatyle (CR's brother, I believe) started calling themselves the Easty Boys. They did one 12" on Afterlife (can of man/don't wanna hear it) and shortly after, Versatyle quit rapping. So Rumble pac is CR plus a bunch of other dudes.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! I didn't realize it was from 2002, although they do shout out 2001 and '02 on a few songs. From what I understand, Misfit went to prison (he's doing a 40 year bid for some reason or another) at which point CR and Versatyle (CR's brother, I believe) started calling themselves the Easty Boys. They did one 12" on Afterlife (can of man/don't wanna hear it) and shortly after, Versatyle quit rapping. So Rumble pac is CR plus a bunch of other dudes.

    Again, thanks for posting this!

    ReplyDelete