Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Street Industry


Tha Thuggish Ruggish S.I. Riders

Sick thug rap from '98. I initially picked this up for the exclusive Volume 10/Flowwood tracks, but the entire comp is entertaining. Emcees I know of like Kokane, Spice 1, Kam, Jayo Felony, and Lunisicc show up along several acts I don't know much about, like Money Green (from the One Punch Fam), Natural Disasters (who provide a couple way nice tracks), and Nonstop (who kills it again and again). Badd Azz, Boo-Yaa Tribe, C-Bo, and others show up as well. I'm in no way an authority on any of these artists, so I can't relate this album to their other output, but I can tell you that I think it's dope. So give a listen!

2 comments:

  1. this one's still linking to A Drive. if you can move it to your server, gracias!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting me know! It's on the new host now.

    ReplyDelete