Thursday, November 11, 2010

Request... Rebirth


Awol: Celebrity Wizard

This request came to beetbak months ago, so chances are I don't need to post this up anymore, but just in case I'll do it anyway. Nice collection of compilation tracks and guest spots by the 1,000 year old emcee Awolrus. Generally I find I prefer Awol in small doses, but due to the wide variety of producer talent, this album keeps me entertained from beginning to end. Credits include DJ D', Fat Jack, Mum's the Word, OD, Evidence and Jizzm. The last track, "Upsidedown 6;" with Circus, Busdriver, Puzoozoo, Vixxen, Subtitle, and the Visionaries, is one of my favorite posse cuts out there.

Rebirth

1 comment:

  1. thanks alot jackdevo

    at some point I really thought you didn´t have this one
    luckily for me I was wrong

    Peace

    ...treidoiunu

    ReplyDelete