Sunday, May 23, 2010

Jean In Da Front Row

I know you've been waiting for this one to appear....

Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I received this amazing gift, and I hope I can someday repay the favor. I don't need to say much about this. It's one of those tapes you've heard about for years, but never thought you'd see. It's like the Holy Grail, the Ark of the Covenant, and the Great Pumpkin, or something, all rolled into one. Seriously, getting to hear this was better than winning the lottery for me. And it's at least as dope as you think...Listen....

Jean In Da Front Row

10 comments:

  1. awesome, I love how it's got a PIMP-HOP label by the old AFTERLIFE RECORDS logo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unbelievable... Million thanks to the anonymous person and to you Jack! This is definitely like the Holy Grail. Hella dope shit.

    Erik

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this rare piece of the puzzle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This just lost hella value....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hella props for this...but the file doesn't seem to be working. Can you re-up please? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Echo Leader,
    ADrive is doing some maintenance right now - the file should be back up later today. Get back at me if the file still isn't working!

    ReplyDelete
  7. x to who saturated got this from too,

    ReplyDelete
  8. http://www.reverbnation.com/artist/song_details/2421416#/artist/artist_songs/514568 POINT OF VIEW by OTHERWIZE (20xx)

    http://www.sendspace.com/file/gowao4
    i dont know if this is the ep different titles
    Nicholson (Ambush) - Valentine ep

    ReplyDelete
  9. i know this is a very late response, but FUCKING HELL YES THANK YOU!!! for the ambush record. I love it! Peace

    ReplyDelete