Wednesday, February 10, 2010

500 Years Strong

For Maximum Audio Pleasure, Headphone Listening Is Recommended.

Jasiri Media Group in effect, from 1997. 23 tracks of dopeness; with Source of Labor and Beyond Reality taking the lion's share of the space, making this a definite dope and crucial classic Seattle release. Other notables on this comp include the amazing Felicia Loud, Theaster and horn player Cecil Young. Negus I produces, with Vitamin D producing "Revival" and Shakima on deck for "Prayer".

Word Sound Power

3 comments:

  1. Man I love the blog and the dope 206 releases you are always hitting us with! I do a radio show on Saturdays at Seattle U, any chance you might be intereted in coming in and hosting a little mix of some of your favorite Seattle classics?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd be happy to. Sounds dope! Get at me jdevo762@aim.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jack, just wanted to make sure you got my email? I'm totally down to have you come in. Pick a Saturday that works for you and I'll put you on the calendar!

    ReplyDelete