Thursday, July 23, 2009

A Message From Gamba's House

Hey there, this is Jack. The hard-to-find hip hop thing is kind of getting out of hand on my main blog, so I'm setting this site up to deal with that particular obsession of mine exclusively. I'll probably be posting sporadically on this, and who knows how long it'll last before I either run out of enthusiasm or it gets shut down. I always welcome requests/links/comments, and to know that there are actual readers will encourage me to continue with this project.
More coming soon. Until then, check out l0stch0rd for what I consider to be the initial posts for this blog:

Puzoozoo Watt

Ganjah K

Portrait of a Ghetto Raised

Fellowship


1 Year Edit: I've gone ahead and moved these old posts over to beetbak. See below.

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday!

    This amazing blog is now over one year old

    Peace Nathan & don't loose your enthusiasm!

    321

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude thanks!! Yeah, I've been taking a break from the blog, but I'll be getting back to it soon!

    Peace Holmes

    ReplyDelete